07.01.20

Hindsight is always 2020 - This blog and the New Year

Have I been writing much? And has anybody been reading much?
The answers are the same.

As kind of New Year's resolution, I have decided to write more in my blog (and kortz.at).
About a new post a week is the plan for the next few months - if I get feedback (or that sweet, sweet ad money) I might try to keep that up.

The topics will be as before - Videogames and gaming in general, with a focus on Nintendo and a few of its big IPs like Pokemon and Fire Emblem, with a sidestep here or there. There will also be posts with the "homestory" label, where I write about personal gamer habits, gaming as a parent and such.

Isn't a blog sooo last decade?
Yes, but the only social media I use is twitter. And just opening an account to post on Instagram or Facebook or whatever is new and cool, will not really bring in the masses. So I stick with the classic.

For starters, an Amiibo picture:

"They grow up so fast" ((c) The Purple Pantywaist, 2019)

PS: I accidently retracted this post, so I had to republish it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen