06.06.17

Computer, Gaming, Internet & IT • The assholes one meets when gifting steam keys to total strangers

100: Q: Looking at questions 22-24 and the fact, that many people do not even say thanks: Are many of the people who ask for games assholes?

Let's face it, the interwebs is a place full of assholes. Or maybe, while most people somehow behave in real life, many do not care being polite or decent online. So, yes, some people who ask me for one of the steamkeys I gift turn out to be assholes.
I especially remember one guy, who insisted I had (!) to give him a third (!) key, because somewhere in a former version of the translation (!) there was a dubious term. It was clear to anyone, who is not a total idiot, that it was max 2 per person, but that guy posted repeteadly on my steamprofile, like I was obliged by contract (!) to give him one more key, and broke my promise. Of course he did not say thanks for the first two keys.

Nevertheless, about 2/3 of the people are completely normal: They politely ask for one or two keys from the list, activate them, say thanks and are totally surprised, that a stranger gave them a video game.




Statistics: Posted by ThePurplePantywaist — 06 Jun 2017, 17:43



in Kooperation mit Kortz.at: http://ift.tt/2sOGfhy
Dieser Post wurde erstellt durch Unterstützung von IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen